Management Software for Architects for Managing Documents Online
Drawings form the core of all the architectural processes. They are the asset for an architectural firm. In our past blogs, we have been writing about best practices to manage these document. Using these practices, architects can safeguard their drawings in every single scenario. During the course of the project, design drawings and documents undergo multiple revisions. Maintaining all the versions of the designs is a painstaking process for document controllers. Understanding the need for a good document management software for architects and control systems, our team at software associates has integrated a state of art document management software for architects. Now you can manage and share all your project specific documents safely with ease.
Online Document Management Software for Architects Features
Tula Projects document management software for architects comes up with various benefits. They are:
- You can store your documents according to your projects. All the designs and documents related to one project will be at one place for you to easy access and share.
- Using our document management software for architects, you can upload all your documents in folders and sub folders (same way as you do in your desktop).
- You can upload as many versions of the documents you want. All the versions will be automatically labeled as Version 1 or Version 2, etc. Complete version history will be maintained. You can know who uploaded a particular version of the document and when.
- Complete document download history is maintained. Each time a document gets downloaded, who has downloaded the document and when gets automatically recorded in our document management software for architects.
- You can share your documents with groups. While sharing the document you can control the access right. You can specify whether a group can download, or you want them to upload a fresh version. For example, you may want your client to just download and see the designs, while architects to upload a new version. In this scenario, you can create two distinct groups and share the document with them with different access rights.
- You can relate any task or discussion to any of the designs in the document repository. Furthermore, you can publish any document attached as a comment to discussion or task directly to the document repository.
- Tula Projects document management software for architects supports all the versions that you will need including DWG files.
Sign up for our 6 months free trial now to get the benefit of our document management software for architects.