Collaboration and document management saves 15% of an architect’s time. Everyday!!! Using a communication management and collaboration software like Tula has various advantages for architects, and saving time is one of them. Recently, after taking feedback from our customers and various other architects, we thought of quantifying the time savings that an architect could have by using Tula. How did we do it?
First of all, we listed down all the steps, which eat into an architect’s time everyday. Then we compared it with the time required to execute those steps using Tula.
Everyday tasks which eat into an architect’s valuable time
- Managing printed files and folders: 10 minutes
- Regular Task Follow-ups through Emails and Calls: 15 minutes
- Calling up/ Emailing everyone and following up when a meeting is called: 10 Minutes
- Mailing Minutes of the Meeting: 5 minutes
- Searching for Required Emails: 10 minutes or more if the project is very long.
- Searching for required files when needed: 10 minutes
- Searching for right version of designs to be worked and shared: 15 minutes
The time taken to do the above-mentioned tasks using Tula
- Managing printed files and folders: No need to print documents. Tula comes up with a great document management system.
- Regular Task Follow-ups through Emails and Calls: Automatic follow up mails.
- Calling up/ Emailing everyone and following up when a meeting is called: Automatic notifications and followups
- Mailing Minutes of the Meeting: Automatic within no time
- Searching for Required information in Emails: Within 1 minute. Tula structures communication according to projects, which makes information retrieval lightening fast.
- Searching for required files when needed: Less than 1 minute. Thanks to an inbuilt document management system
- Searching for right version of designs to be worked and shared: No time. All versions are automatically labelled, stored and maintained in Tula.
Total Time Savings: 73 minutes per day per employee.
Tula automates task followups, eases sharing of documents and information, structures whole communication process according to projects, enables improved team work among team members, Fastens information search. Tasks listed above might be different for different organizations. You can compare your own workflow with the figures above to see how much time Tula can save for you.
Try Tula for a month. It comes with a money-back guarantee for the first month currently, in case you are not satisfied with it. Sign up now